Transformative Kriya Yoga Healing/Meditation Retreat
August 14th, 15th, & 16th 2015
Friday 7pm to Sunday 2pm
RETREAT: withdraw to a quiet or secluded place.
Join us for a 3 day stay at the lovely landscapes of the Eastern Townships at Babaji's Kriya Yoga Ashram in Quebec, Canada just 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montreal. Located on 80 acres, atop a mountain, with panoramic views of neighboring mountains & pristine forest land. It has a private lake, access to hundreds of acres of forest trails, & the peace of isolation.
The Retreat will be lead by Yogi Pgian (Peter Giannaris founder & owner of Kali Yuga Yoga center in Chomedy, Laval, Quebec). Yogi Pgian has been inspired by the Eastern Arts, Philosophy & Psychology ever since the young age of 8. From the Ages of 8- 20 Yogi Pgian practiced & studied Karate, Kung- Fu, Chi Kung & Tai Chi very ardently. At the age of 17-32 he was introduced into Bodybuilding & devotedly trained (all natural) to further understand the effects on the physical & mental. By the time he entered the Ages of 27 to his present age of 44 Yoga became a path he undoubtedly & intuitively knew was the way back home to the Light of Truth & Liberation from the societal conditionings, programs, beliefs & limitations of the ever indwelling naturalness of Spirit.
Yogi Pgian received his TTC (Teachers Training Certification) in Kriya Hatha Yoga in 2003 and intuitively was prompted by the Divine to study Yogic
Scriptures such as Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Brahma Sutras & Various Upanishads. He has also practiced & studied Kundalini Yoga under the guidance of a teacher from India & was initiated into Babaji’s Kriya Yoga in 2011 & 2012. Yogi Pgian highly honors the Spirit (breath) & regards it as “The True Master to our Self Mastery”, realizing the importance of educating the masses in proper relaxation & proper breathing methods. For it is in the Spirit that humanity can come to unite & return to the naturalness of “Being”, respectfully living harmoniously with one another, all of life & our fullest potential.
This retreats objective is to return one from the everyday set patterns of stimulus which draws one outwardly & away from the experience of the ever blissful, peaceful, healthy, calm nature of the pristine SELF WITHIN.
With life today more demanding then ever. Stress, anxiety, depression, health conditions and a sense of confusion are some of the issues faced by humanity. Leaving one feeling distant or disconnected from their true nature. To retreat is to simply step away from the context of our daily habitual life patterns and take a clearer look on the causes to the effects being experienced with greater understanding and knowing. Similarly to reading a book. One cannot read the content written when to close to our eyes. All that is seen is a blur, which may seem natural when all we've known is a blur experience on a daily basis. Only when we step away from the book can any clarity shine forth to make sense of the literature or context of our life. Offering any possibility for understanding and the opportunity to change what limits our fullest potential and greatness.
The weekend retreat will comprise the following
- A focus on Self-Love, Self-Care, Self-Worth & Self-Empowerment
- Kriya Yoga Methods for Conscious Living
- Tuning inwards to the Witness
- Healing Yoga Practices taking the participant deep into unresolved blockages
- Kriya Yoga Breathing to uplift & energize the body & mind with vital force
- Relaxation Techniques dissolving barriers of resistance hindering letting go
- Powerful Kriya Yoga Meditations quickening conscious expansion & evolution
- Chakra Healing & Touch Therapy
- Awakening our Intuition, & recognizing it versus the mind
- Gaining Trust, Faith & Devotion to the Higher Self (pivotal tools to success)
- De-conditioning set patterns creating limitations through mental blocks
- Living in the Being & Now
- Nature Walks in Meditation
- Discussions on Living Kriya Yoga in Daily Life
- How to Practice Meditation anytime & anywhere
With less stress, anxiety, depression, ect... life will be enriched in all facets, for oneself, family and the world at large. Building a better NOW for all beings and our Mother Earth.
*This weekend is open to all levels. Guests and spouses are welcome.
- Per Person - $400.00 tx incl - Fees cover meals, lodging & curriculum.
- *A $200.00 Deposit is necessary in order to reserve your place.
- *Please note full payment must be made no later than Friday July 31, 2015
- * Please contact me at 514-812-5045
What to Bring
- Note Pad & Pen for Journal Entry & Note Taking
- Yoga Mat (though the retreat also carries their own)
- Swimming Trunks & Towel (for anyone interested in swimming in the private lake)
- Comfortable Clothing, Sweater for Evenings and Rain Jacket
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, body wash, ect...)
Babaji's Kriya Yoga ®
196 rang de la Montagne, St. Etienne de Bolton, Quebec, Canada
Directions if you are driving from Montreal: cross the Champlain Bridge. Take the #10 AutoRoute (Eastern Townships AutoRoute) for 55 minutes, to Exit 100. Turn right and go 3 miles to the village of St. Etienne de Bolton. At the church veer to your right and take "rang de la Montagne" ("Mountain Road") up the hill for three quarters (3/4) of a mile. At the crest of the hill, just after the pavement becomes a gravel road, turn right into the driveway, number 196 rang de la Montagne. You will see a large white and blue house there. The entrance (on the right) is marked by an arch with the letters "Kriya Yoga Ashram de Babaji".
|Copyright © Kali Yuga Yoga 2008-2018|